Friday, February 17, 2017

Whitney Award Finalists!

Yesterday, the finalists for the Whitney Awards were announced. Admittedly, I was a little disappointed that my book, Felicity and the Fire Stoppers, though it was a nominee, was not one of the five finalists in its category. But I am happy for my friends and other authors who are! Check out the categories for the Whitney Awards here! I also would like to mention a few friends by name.







Heather B. Moore
Heather Moore has three books that are finalists, Slave Queen, Deliverance, and Exodus.












Janette Rallison

Janette Rallison also has three books that are finalists, How I Met Your BrotherThe Wrong Side of Magic, and The Girl Who Heard Demons.











Jennifer Moore

Jennifer Moore has two books that are finalists, A Place for Miss Snow, and Lady Helen Finds Her Song.











Julie Daines



Julie Daines' book Willowkeep is a finalist in Historical Romance .









J. Scott Savage
J Scott Savage's book Mysteries of Cove: Gears of Revolution is a finalist in Middle Grade.











Julie Wright



Julie Wright's book Death Thieves is a finalist in Speculative Young Adult.











All the above mentioned authors, and so many others, are great writers, and I am very happy that their works are finalists in the Whitney Awards!


No comments: