Friday, September 30, 2016

My Parents, Marilyn and Grant Woolston

My Parents, Marilyn and Grant Woolston, 
with my nephews, Jarron and Justin
My parents, Grant and Marilyn Woolston are pretty terrific people. My dad got me into the habit of running, which eventually helped me get a scholarship to SUU in track and cross-country. They've been supportive of me through my life, and have always been ready to help others. They're currently called as LDS Missionaries to the Salt Lake City Inner City Mission. They don't leave home to do this mission, like many others. What they do, is help women who are leaving incarceration, to return to life by helping them find housing and work, and help them work with their local religious leaders to begin productive lives. They've always been kind, selfless people, and are great examples to me. I'm very lucky to have them as my parents.

No comments: