Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Disney's Beauty and the Beast performed by Union High School

On Nov. 18th, I went with my kids to watch Union High School's performance of Beauty and the Beast at Roosevelt Junior High. 

It was very well done, and well worth the trip.  The cast and crew were amazing, and gave a great performance.  Ms. Killian did a wonderful job. 

The young lady who played Belle was amazing, as was the young man who played the beast.  They were both able to get me pulling for them, and hoping that everything would come out all right.  The young man who played Gaston was great.  He did an excellent job coming across as the selfish bad guy out to get what he wants, no matter who he has to hurt along the way.

Union High did a great job, and I was glad I went.  I really enjoyed the play!

No comments: