Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My Book Cave Group Promotion: Warm Up Your Winter

The website, My Book Cave is doing a group promotion for several of my friends' books, and I was lucky enough to get my book, Felicity~ A Sparrow's Tale,included in the group! All the ebooks are free for a limited time, so hurry and check them out, and get a free copy! I haven't read them all, but I have read Loyalty's Web by Joyce DiPastena, Lay Me Down by Tamara Hart Heiner, and House Without Lies by Rachel Branton, and those three books are extremely good! Loyalty's Web takes place in medieval times, Lay Me Down is a sad/happy YA, and House Without Lies is a contemporary story about a young woman trying to help teen girls escape abuse.  Here is a link to these books, and others: https://mybookcave.com/g/c40b3f90/  Happy Reading!

No comments: