Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a productive 2015.  It was a very lovely year for me, as an author.  During 2015 I had the opportunity to visit many schools to talk about the importance of writing your own stories, and to introduce the students and teachers to my middle grade book, Felicity~ A Sparrow's Tale.  Then when it's sequel Felicity and the Featherless Two-Foot was published in September of 2015,  I was able to introduce it to Wasatch Elementary in Ogden which I visited in November.  I made a lot of great memories at all those schools.

Thanks so much to Oscarson Elementary, Circleville Elementary, Snow Springs Elementary, Fairview Elementary, Diamond Valley Elementary, Duchesne Elementary and Wasatch Elementary in Ogden.

I'm excited to visit the schools I'll get to go to in the coming months!

I wish everyone a productive and happy 2016! 

No comments: