Saturday, January 13, 2018

Clinton City Storytelling Festival

Yesterday, I had the wonderful priviledge of participating in the Clinton City Storytelling Festival, hosted by Clinton City Recreation.
About a month ago, my former brother and sister-in-law contacted me, and said her dad was helping to put together some authors and storytellers who would participate in the Festival, and asked if I would be willing to come and read some of my work. I was very happy to do so, and came out to participate.
I'm so glad I went! I really enjoyed it! I didn't read as much of my work as I had hoped, because I didn't want to go over the six minutes I'd been given, but I hoped what I read was enjoyable to the adults and kids who were there. I sure enjoyed myself.
There were storytellers of various ages, including one young lady who was ten! And their stories and songs were very fun!
If I am not mistaken, this was the first year that Clinton City, Utah has done a Storytelling Festival. And I hope they continue to do so for many more
years!

No comments: