Friday, April 21, 2017

North Star Academy

I had another great school visit today, when I went to North Star Academy for a school visit. North Star Academy does this awesome thing when they have professionals come and talk to their older kids about different careers, and I thought it was a really good idea. Before I gave my presentation to the younger grades, I got to meet a couple of very smart, very polite, and very curious young ladies from the older grades during lunch and talk to them about what it takes to become an author. It was fun and casual, and we ate lunch together in the library while I told them about some of my experiences in becoming an author. It was so fun!
After my visit with them, I got the chance to give my presentation to the younger grades. It was great, and their participation was fantastic! 
I absolutely enjoyed my visit to North Star Academy, and I hope they learned something about writing their own stories!


No comments: