Friday, March 24, 2017

Kanab Elementary School

Kanab Elementary
Today, I got to go down to Kanab Elementary for a school visit, and drive through some gorgeous country doing it. I left early in the morning, and got to watch the almost-new moon rise, and then the sun rise as I was driving. Very pretty!
I had a great time visiting with the Buckaroos of Kanab Elementary School. Their school song is so great, and I enjoyed listening to it. I got to give two presentations, one to the younger grades, and one to the older, and both times it was really fun! The kids who volunteered to help with the little play we put on were great sports, and did fantastic jobs! I'm so glad I was able to visit their school. The students, faculty, and staff were all friendly and fun to talk to. I loved the visit! I hope the kids learned some good ideas about writing their own stories!

No comments: