In my recent personal studies, I discovered some interesting tips on how to spot (and hopefully avoid) a sociopath. (A person with Antisocial Personality Disorder.) I found this information on wikihow. This includes tips on how to spot a sociopath, as well as how to avoid one. Follow the link to learn more information, which is very useful to know.
Spotting a Sociopath:
1. Look for a lack of shame.
2. See if the person is constantly lying.
3. See if they are able to stay eerily calm in spite of circumstances.
4. See if they are extremely charming--at first.
5. See if the person is exceptionally intelligent. (Of course, not all intelligent people are sociopaths.)
6. See if the person is manipulative.
7. Look for signs of instigating violent behavior.
8. See if the person has a huge ego.
9. See if the person cannot hold eye contact. (Or, oppositely, stare with strange energy.)
10. Read their faces.
11. See if the person has few real friends.
12. See if the person likes to isolate you or others.
13. See if the person is immature.
1. Don't give them anything they want.
2. Stay away if you can.
3. Be immune to the sociopath's charms.
4. If you're dating the person, get out as quickly as possible.
5. Warn others.
6. Think for yourself.
7. Give up fear of the sociopath.
How to Spot a Sociopath. Wikihow. Mediawiki. 7 October 2016. http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Sociopath