Saturday, September 24, 2016

Michele Paige Holmes

Michele Paige Holmes

I mentioned a little while ago, how pleased I was with Precision Editing Group, and their skill in line and copy editing manuscripts. Well, I wanted to mention the person who had edited my latest manuscript, and did a fantastic job with it. 
Marrying Christopher (c) 2015
Michele Paige Holmes pointed out some things that needed tweeking in my manuscript, and offered some suggestions that really helped to make my story better. I was very grateful for her help. But Ms. Holmes isn't just a great editor. She is a fantastic author besides. I haven't read all her works, of which she has several, but I have read Marrying Christopher, which was published last year, and I thought it was very well written; full of romance, suspense, and history. It was a great book!

No comments: