Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Mysteries of Cove Series: Book 2!

One of my favorite authors of all time, J. Scott Savage, has a new book coming out on September 20th that I am super excited about!  This is the second book in the steampunk Mysteries of Cove series that began with Fires of Invention.
Mysteries of Cove (c) 2015 J. Scott Savage

In Fires of Invention, Trenton and Kallista are young, inventive teens living in a society that has outlawed invention. Despite this, the two team up to follow clues left by Kalista's dad that lead them to one piece of equipment after another that help them construct something that ends up being extremely useful.

Gears of Revolution (c) 2016 J. Scott Savage
I am excited to read Gears of Revolution, and can't wait to find out what is next for this adventurous team!
Author J. Scott Savage

Even though I don't know what happens yet in this second book of the Mysteries of Cove series, of one thing I am certain: the story will be exciting, fast paced, appropriate for all ages, and with an ending you might not expect, but that totally makes sense! J. Scott Savage is a fantastic author, and I highly recommend all his books!

No comments: