Saturday, April 9, 2016

Love is Come by Heather B. Moore

Love Comes Softly (c) 2016 Heather B. Moore
Love is Come by Heather B. Moore is a breathtakingly beautiful story that takes place at the beginning of the 20th century. 

Nelle, our heroine, endures a terrible tragedy within the first few pages, and then, with few other options, goes to live with her stiflingly controling aunt. While there, she meets Mathew, and a wonderful friend Pearl whom I absolutely loved! It isn't long before she realizes that she feels something special for Mathew. But he's engaged to, of lal people, her cousin.  An ungrateful nincompoop, if you ask my opinion. 

In her wonderful way, Heather Moore spins a tale that is riveting, and creates characters that are real, and wonderful (or dispicable) and an ending that is wonderfully satisfying! This book reminded me once again, of why I am such a fan of Heather Moore's work! I highly recommend it!

No comments: